ALL GROOMS INCLUDE:
- Thorough Washing with the Shampoo of your choice:
– Baby Powder Shampoo
– Flea Shampoo (+$5)
– Oatmeal Shampoo (+$5)
- Blow Dry
- Nail Trim
- Ear Cleaning
- Anal Gland Expression
Benefits of Regular Grooming:
- Your pet is able to become familiar and accustomed to the grooming process.
- Grooming will prevent matting and discomfort for your pet.
- Grooming keeps the skin clean and may help to prevent infections or irritated skin conditions.
- Grooming prevents overgrown toenails which can damage your floor and can cause lameness in your pet.
- Your pet’s groomer may notice infections, skin conditions, or tumors. These problems are better seen by the doctor sooner rather than later. A groom can be an early warning opportunity.
- Your pet will look, feel, and smell better!
As each pet is an individual, pricing does vary based on your pet’s hair length and coat condition. Below are price ranges for particular breeds. If you would like a more specific quote for your pet’s grooming, we are happy to offer a consultation with our groomer at no cost.